The sales strategy and commercial support are among the services that arose spontaneously and naturally we design for our customers.
Small and medium-sized companies often need to understand which partners and which companies to work with, whether to start exporting, whether to focus on the foreign or domestic market.
The checklist we submit to our customers is very simple and helps to develop the starting points for a commercial strategy:
- Is the image of your product in line with what the market expects?
- What do your customers think of your products / services?
- How do you decide your prices?
- Who is your target customer?
- Do you know what it means to sell in a foreign country?
- Do you analyze the main information and customs of your target regions or countries?
- What is the product / service you offer made up of? What are the expected products related to it?
Here are some of the questions we can answer with our partners and our customers because only with a good compass and a tracked path, you go far.
#marketingdelvino #marketingecomunicazionevino #goodwinegoodlife #winemarketing #wemarketwine #wineandfoodmarketing #marketingdelvinoedelcibo #marketingturistico #marketingdelturismo #tourismmarketing